Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dear Abby Story From One of the Eternal Feminine Ladies

Dear Abby,

I am a college freshman living in beautiful warm California. Because of the heat I tend to wear short skirts and low tops. I do this not to try to be sexy but because temperatures here reach 100 degrees at time. Anyway because I have a very well developed body I tend to draw a lot of attention of the male students around campus. Most just stare or drool but some of them whistle at me or try to pick up on me. For a while I just put up with it and would walk away.

A few months ago however I started getting a little more feisty with them and started telling them to leave me alone and back off. It felt good to talk back. Then one time a guy who had hit on me before tried again and without even planning it I slapped him suddenly. He was kind of shocked and so was I. I walked away quickly while he was stunned. I began to think about it and felt a little sorry for him at first but also I felt empowered at the same time. It is okay to slap someone who repeatedly violates your personal space.

Weeks later the same guy walked past me in the cafeteria and when he did he muttered that I was a bitch. It was rude and offensive. I first thought I should just let it go and avoid him but maybe I was feeling a little feisty and empowered by the slap so I decided to try something brave. I knew that at three o'clock he is almost always doing homework on the bleachers where it is quiet and no one is around.

I saw him there one day and decided this was the day I was going to take matters into my own hands so to speak. I approached him very sweetly with a kind smile on my face and told him I just wanted to talk. He agreed and I sat next to him and started having a conversation. I became a little flirty with him as we relaxed and discussed things. Eventually I found the courage to put my hand on his knee and slowly started moving it upwards towards the bulge in his jogging pants. He allow me to do it, probably thinking we were about to fool around a little. I continued speaking to him and looking into his eyes while doing this and finally my hand reached its destination. His member had grown extremely hard but that was not my target.

I ran my finger down his shaft and gently held his two hanging balls. I then looked him straight in the eyes and said very sweetly "you know you should really be more respectful to women". With that I gave him a big smile and my gentle hold turned into a tight squeeze. He began moaning "oh God, my balls! my balls!" I burst out laughing. It was great to see this chauvinistic male being taught a lesson in Girl Power. I made him apologize for what he said to me. At first he refused but a little more pressure applied to his sore nuts quickly drew out the apology.

Once I felt he had had enough (I squeezed his balls for about 4 to 5 minutes) I stood over him a smiled with my hand on my hips in a kind of super hero pose. He was whimpering and clutching his throbbing groin. I took a picture of him with my phone so I could show it my to my girlfriends. I knew they would find it funny. It was my gymnast friend Maya who first suggested with a smile that I begin going for the family jewels (in her words) because she used to get bullied by her brother until one day she began to kick him in the balls.

My question is did I go too far? Is it okay to make boys balls sore if they pester you and call you names? Should I have just given him a light ball tap rather than a hard 4 minute testicle crush?

Thanks Abby

The Eternal Feminine Website

Video Clips of Ballbusting on Clips4sale

No comments:

Post a Comment